CarNet is a cost effective, high performance and versatile data acquisition tool for the testing of vehicle systems based on CAN and LIN busses.
CarNetTester is constituted with the following elements:
- A Personal Computer, to manage the testing and monitor the results
- The CarNetMonitor, which is the software program performing the monitoring, data generation, and visualization functions
- An microcontroller based interface module (BIOP, Busses & I/O Probe), which contains 2 CAN, 2 LIN busses and several other I/O lines, and USB link to the PC.
CarNet is featured with several functions, which are programmed and employed with a simple and intuitive graphic interface:
- Parallel monitoring of several CAN and LIN buses
- Data recording and playback capability
- Various operating modes, which enable data exchange with system buses or networking simulation during design phase
- Monitoring of busload and transmission errors
- Generation of communication, defining standard or user-specific data patterns
- Multiple display windows for the graphic representation of recorded data, data and signal tracing
- Symbolic representation of network data, which enables data extraction in engineering format, according to database settings
- Integration of a software interface to set the database and to import other formats files.
- Very low cost
Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- 2 CAN
- 2 LIN
- 8 Digital inputs
- 8 Digital outputs
- 8 8-bit Analog inputs
Specification are subject to modification without notice.