4S Group is a young company, founded in 2008 by experts who were formerly senior managers of technical and organizational areas in automotive companies, with wide and complementary experiences, which are fundamental in most advanced and high technology fields. The competencies include:
- Company Management System (Quality, Environment and Workplace Safety)
- Suppliers Management
- Product Development Process
- Production Process Improvement
- Product Reliability
- Functional Safety
- Electric/Electronic (E/E) architectures
- Test equipment and facilities
- Alternative propulsion systems (electric, hybrid, fuel cell)
- Project Public Financing.
4S Group provides consultancy services and products to support companies in the above competence areas.
- Technical and organizational programs to improve the "company capability" to achieve operational excellence
- Support for the development of safe, robust and reliable products.
- Customised test equipment for electric/electronic vehicle systems, especially devoted to Functional Safety verification & validation
- Customised software tools, to complement consultancy services in the field of Product Development and Product Reliability.
4S Group enables manufacturing industries to manage and to exploit the key factors for sustainable competitiveness.
4S Group especially supports as a partner, along the whole product lifecycle, companies in the sectors of road vehicles, construction and agricultural machines, railway vehicles and yachts.
The development of safe onboard electric/electronic architectures and alternative propulsion systems is an innovative cooperation area.
The strategic guidelines of 4S Group for an effective cooperation with the Clients are:
- Pragmatic and lean approach to support companies
- Added value actions
- Complete services, integrated by tools (hardware, software), to give effective solutions
- Embedding in the Company the acquired know-how and the lessons learnt.
The key actions are:
- "Maturity Level Appraisals" to identify the key factors to be improved and to establish long term company capability
- Operative support for the implementation of the improvement plans
- Continuous monitoring of the Key Performance Indicators
- Training to increase the competences and spread the knowledge
- Identification of tailored organizational and technical measures to consolidate the lessons learnt
- Support for the development of products in specific projects in the technical competences areas
- Cooperation in innovative areas for safety and environmentally friendly vehicles
- Risk Management implementation to improve the Company decision making.