Solutions by 4S Group in each action area
|4G-TeSys Family||CarNetTester||Software Tools|
|Product Development Process||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Company Management Systems|
The test systems of 4G-TeSys family make testing very easy, by quickly configuring test plans and executing tests, in support of validation process, and reporting test results.
The systems are based on the reference 4G-TeSys configuration depicted hereafter.
4G-TeSys is constituted with the following elements:
- A Personal Computer, to program the test and process the results
- The 4GTestStudio suite, which contains the software tools to program the tests, define the results processing and the desired reports, and to generate the necessary codes to run the "testing machine"
- A "testing machine" to stimulate and to collect data, realized with National CompactRIO or PXI
- An Hardware Interface Module, which shall be custom designed, to adapt SUT (System Under Test) input/soutputs for signal conditioning and power driving.
CompactRIO™ and PXI™ are registered trademarks of National Instruments.
CarNet is a cost effective and high performance data acquisition tool for the testing of vehicle systems based on CAN networks.
Product availability: coming soon!
Software tools are provided to the Clients by 4S to integrate the services offered in the various areas, namely: Reliability, Product Development Process, Production Processes, covering the specific needs with custom tailored versions.
The tools addressee the following subjects:
- Target Setting and Deployment
- Prevention and Validation Plan
- Reliability Test Plan and Data Analysis
- Design/Process FMEA
- Production Control Plan